Sunday, August 8, 2010

GOOD SABBATH

I made a DELICIOUS soup today for dinner. I just threw things together I thought sounded good from our food storage. I put in white beans, canned pork, onion, garlic, salt and chicken boullion. It made the house smell GREAT! And it tasted good too! Kiara made homemade rolls to go with the soup. I only ate 1/4 of the roll, and about 1/4 cup of soup. I didn't think I ate too much, but I guess the bread expanded in my belly, because I still managed to loose some of the dinner. :-(



I also spoke in church today. For a copy of my talk, check out my other blog: sundyleamusings.blogspot.com. :-) Everyone said it was a great talk.

We are also putting our daughters to work. More work = happier kids! :-) We'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment