Thursday, August 5, 2010

LATE NIGHTS + PERSONAL HEALTH = BAD COMBO

I didn't go to bed last night. I blame it on Scott's friend, Chris. He lent me a book; "Ender's Shadow" by Orson Scott Card. I'm a total Card fan... and I hadn't read it. So I started it last night at 9:00 P.M. I finished it this morning at 10:00 A.M. I didn't sleep at all. FABULOUS book! I liked it better than "Ender's Game."

Well, staying up all day did not help my eating/bariatric health. It threw my eating schedule in a tizzy. I still ate the three meals I am required to eat (still small)... but I also snacked a little. Which I'm not supposed to do. I got a little sick at dinner. But I didn't throw-up. I just laid down and relaxed.

Besides not feeling well all day, I had to take dinner to our friend's home. Their mom/grandma passed away yesterday. I also had their daughter over for the day to play with the girls. Besides trying to keep the home together with three crazy, beautiful girls, and no sleep - I'm amazed I'm still awake writing right now.

Tomorrow I vow to do better. I'm going to bed EARLY tonight. I'm re-committing myself to my regimand.....

2 comments:

  1. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man (or woman) HEALTHY, wealthy and wise. Well, at least now you are wiser.

    Someone ought to tell Ben and Kristi that early to bed can make a man a lot more than just health wealth and wisdom. It makes for a lot of kids. But what do I know? I'm just as Dad. (Are you reading this, Ben?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - how did I get in the middle of this? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete