Monday, July 26, 2010

ANOTHER DAY

I am really struggling with insomnia. Last night I was awake until 4:00 a.m. My friend, Amy, said that if you are having trouble sleeping, you should get up and work. If you don't feel like it, then you really just need to rest until sleep overtakes you. So with that in mind, I got up last night and cleaned my entire kitchen, sorted out my medication and supplements, filled out paperwork for Scott and the girls to go to the doctor's office tomorrow and Wednesday, and read a book. Tonight I don't feel well again, so I broke down and took a benedryl and hopefully I'll be able to fall fast asleep quickly.

I also was sick today because of 8 stick-pretzels. I guess I shouldn't eat those either. :-( Katia made an awesome dinner of chef salad for us this evening. I ate the egg and a little bit of cucumber. It was delicious and I have kept it down! :-) Yeah!

Hopefully, all reading this will have a great night sleep. And that I will catch some zzzzs too!

Pictures tomorrow?! Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment