Wednesday, July 7, 2010

INSOMNIA

I am currently suffering from a horrible bout of insomnia. I'm having trouble sleeping at night. I usually can't sleep until about 2:30 or 3:00 a.m. Last night I went to bed, exhausted, at 8:00 p.m. Once I crawled into bed I couldn't sleep at all. I was awake until 4:00 a.m. I tried all the relaxing techniques I know. I counted sheep. I tried physically relaxing every inch of my body. I tried drinking hot tea. I think I need to talk to my doctor about it....

But otherwise, I'm in a great mood today! Only 5 more days until I see my family. :-) Today I did some blood work. I went shopping for some more peach yogurt. (It's my favorite Yoplait flavor!) I helped clean out Gabe's toys. (I love organizing and cleaning!) And now I'm blogging! Overall, it's been a productive day! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure when you're leaving town, but if you want a massage before you take off just say the word. I can even bring my table to you. :) Maybe that can help you out! (No charge of course!!)

    ReplyDelete