Thursday, July 1, 2010

ECLIPSE LOVE!

Yesterday I was too tired to blog. I do have low energy sometime. But I have to blog about seeing Eclipse! It was fabulous! In fact, I think it was the best movie made in the franchise so far. It was funny, suspenseful, and true to the book. My favorite lines were when Edward confronts the buff, bare-chested Jacob and says “Why can’t you put a shirt on?” The tent scene is especially entertaining because Edward and Jacob are forced to team up to protect Bella but cannot set aside their jealous rivalry long enough to stop bickering over her. Jacob’s “I’m hotter than you” retort to Edward made me laugh out loud!

When I read the books, I was defintely Team Edward. But the movies have made Team Jacob seem equally entreating! I love both men! And luckily, my husband has the best of Edward and the best of Jacob! Scott is truly the perfect man! (And he's neither a vampire or a werewolf!)

2 comments:

  1. Personally I think Scott is more of a man than either Edward or Jacob. You'll probably hate me but they both strike me as a little too ... never mind. ;-) Glad you are getting out and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it, but heard that it is awesome! Glad you are feeling better - sometimes doing "little" things for ourselves really helps a lot. I've only had a pedicure once, and I've never had a manicure - maybe I'll do it soon. =)

    ReplyDelete