Thursday, July 1, 2010

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL DAY

I feel like singing! "Beautiful, glorious, heavenly, marvelous, wonderful, wonderful day!" I've really had a fun day! Joanne and I decided that we needed to celebrate being girls today. So she got a babysitter and we took off!

First, we saw "Knight and Day." It was sooooo funny! I laughed out loud through-out the show. "Knight and Day" is a refreshing reminder of why Tom Cruise is a superstar. And Cameron Diaz has that undeniable charisma about her. I loved it.

I also got a much needed haircut. Which felt AWESOME! I love the feel of a new haircut. It's not drastically different. In fact, it's just a trim, but it's great!

We had lunch at Paradise Bakery. I had a fruit cup. (Today is the first day I've been able to eat fruit and veggies!) Yum! I had some strawberries, cantelope and cucumbers.

We ended our afternoon relaxing. We got pedicures and manicures! I'm sure they give those in heaven! The massage with the pedi and mani were HEAVENLY! And Gage was adorable when we got home. He saw our beautifully painted toe nails and fingernails. He "oohed" and "ahhed!" He made me feel like a million bucks!

I still have tons of medications and pills to take, but I don't feel so bad about it today because it truly has been a: "Beautiful, glorious, heavenly, marvelous, wonderful, wonderful day!"

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had such a wonderful day. I could use a couple of those.

    ReplyDelete