Thursday, July 29, 2010

WORKING

I'm still working at this bariatric answer thing. It really goes to my head sometimes. I hate throwing up. Today I regurgitated my pills... I guess I took them too quickly. And my teeth always feel gross afterwards (even when I brush them immediately). Here are a few things I've learned (from experimenting with certain foods):

Pasta makes me throw-up. :-(
I like the fast pace at which I loose weight. :-)
When I shut the door to my bathroom, the girls can still hear me heave. :-(
I can eat a couple of Doritoes without getting sick (but I have to watch that I don't eat too many. :-)
Rice (even brown rice; which I thought would be better) makes me sick. :-(
Ice-cream does NOT make me ill. But I can only eat a couple of bites. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Keep working. Never give up! Never, never, never, give up. "Do it or die!" And all that stuff. ;-)

    ReplyDelete