Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MISSING KIARA & KATIA

Some days are harder than others. I really miss my daughters today.

I think the reason I miss them so much is that I was helping Payton get ready for her Secret Sister at camp. We went to the Dollar Store to get some small things. In the past, Kiara and Katia always went to the Dollar Store with us. And the age difference between Kiara and Payton is non-existant. They are basically the same age (Payton is 1 1/2 months older.)

According to multiple phone calls, my daughters are happy. They love the new ward in Kentucky. They enjoy spending time with new friends. And Chris and Haymond are like uncles to them already. I hear the joy in their voices. I miss their smiles and their hugs/cuddles.

The count-down is only 19 days til we are reunited! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment