Monday, June 28, 2010

SORE THROAT +

Well, I caught it... I have a sore throat (like Payton and Gage had last week.) So I haven't felt good on top of not feeling good....

But I've talked to my dad and Joanne and they both assure me that it takes at LEAST 6 weeks to heal from a major surgery. So I guess I won't feel the greatest for another few weeks. I'm looking forward to feeling somewhat normal again....

I did call my nutritionist and she said I'm eating fine. She says that everyone is different and as long as I'm eating 3 times a day until I'm full, then I won't starve. So even though my portion sizes are beyond small I'm OK. I'm also spreading out taking my pills. Instead of taking them in one hour, I'm taking them over the space of 5 or 6 hours. It seems to help.

1 comment:

  1. Sundy,

    I'm so sorry that you are sick! Know that you're in our daily prayers and thoughts, and we are hoping for a speedy recovery! You are a strong woman - and you can do hard things!!!

    -Brett & Alana

    ReplyDelete